Why Hire Peter Bochenek & Associates, Inc.
to Create Your Outdoor Paradise?
Beautiful and Unique Design
Experienced Installation Service
High Standards For Contractors
Our Design Process :
Phase I – Concept Drawing and Budget Planning
Phase II – Construction Drawings and Project Coordination
Professional Design For Less*
Optional: Stone Services
We blend your desires with our expertise, forming a partnership to create customized garden environments. During the design process, we combine color, scent and sound with the harmonious use of space to enhance the individuality of each site and capture your dreams.
The design of your outdoor space does not have to stop with the drawings. Our installation coordination assistance is unique in that we provide a complete ‘hands on service’ that is backed with years of experience. Many firms will send inexperienced interns to your site as your project progresses. However, from our first initial interview until the last plant is in place and light is adjusted, Peter Bochenek can help you and the contractors achieve the objectives of the design.
Over the years, we’ve put together a team of great landscape professionals that provide quality services at competitive prices. We can bring them to your project or work with contractors that you are familiar with to coordinate their services and observe that the intent of the design is being followed. Of course, you are always welcome to install all or part of your project yourself.
- In business for over 30 years
- State registered landscape architect #1024
- Education: BLA – NC State, MLA – Harvard
- Member: ASLA
- Award Winning designs featured in: House Beautiful Remodeling Ideas, Better Homes and Gardens Remodeling Ideas, Avenue Magazine, Contra Costa Times, Long Island NY Newsday, NC Home Book
- Read our testimonials
- More about Peter Bochenek
- Master plan concept design that will show your property’s potential
- Project budget analysis to give you an understanding of the approximate costs for your project
- Detailed construction drawings and project specifications necessary to commence installation:
- Clearing, grading and drainage plans
- Customized planting, irrigation and lighting design
- Design plans for patios, decks, driveways, walls, paths and walkways, swimming pools, spas, bridges, arbors, trellises, fences, retaining walls, porches, outdoor kitchens, outdoor fireplaces and more …
- Water feature designs (including streams and waterfalls)
- Staff interior designer with 20 years experience to assist you with your outdoor living and kitchen areas
- Project installation and management to assist you or to provide turn-key solutions.
Schedule an Initial Meeting
We prefer to meet you in person at your site so we can walk around your property together, look at our portfolio and any pictures you’ve gathered to understand your likes or dislikes, and spend an hour or two talking about your ideas. It is most effective if all of the family members who are interested in this project are at this meeting.
During this meeting, we also ask you a series of questions to help us all get a thorough understanding of your project. To view some of the questions we ask, open the PDF on Questions To Consider Before You Landscape. We also encourage you to collect pictures of gardens that you enjoy.
Call us at (919) 968-4200 or email us to schedule this initial meeting or to ask any further questions. We offer a variety of services to compliment your individual situation and would be happy to discuss them with you:
We look forward to weaving Nature’s magic into your garden!